With this new year, many people will have to change their habit. Once in 2008, a law will be implement gradually. In fact, now, no one has the right to smoke in pub, restaurants, in all public places.
The only option for smokers from smoking is to go on the sidewalk or terraces furnished or in smoking room. I believe that this law is welcomed because when we go to a restaurant or other people can smoke, non-smokers have the smell of cigarettes and it's really unpleasant. But, this law will be really respected in all publics places?
The only option for smokers from smoking is to go on the sidewalk or terraces furnished or in smoking room. I believe that this law is welcomed because when we go to a restaurant or other people can smoke, non-smokers have the smell of cigarettes and it's really unpleasant. But, this law will be really respected in all publics places?

To find out, we will have to wait a few months to get the initial results, the initial findings.
On the other hand, with this law, the owners of the bar-tabac will have pulling together because the consequences of this law will be very heavy to bear. In fact, smokers will no longer be able to eat and smoke, for a coffee while smoking. This law will be really difficult to bear for the managers of bars, restaurants because customers will be fewer and fewer.

So, many bars will have to remain closed because of this law, because the bar owners are going to earn a lot less money compared to previous years.

3 commentaires:
The other day I went into a cafe and it was packed! I had trouble finding a free table. So I don't think that it is going to be a problem. And it was so nice not to be bothered by smoke. However, time will tell...
This law is... a wonderful idea !!!
At the moment I'm trying to stop smoking and my friends are very happy going to a pub with me and keeping their clothes smell good :)
See Ya !!!
This law is a very good idea.
Enregistrer un commentaire